Friday 10 February 2012

Versatile Blogger Award!

A huge thank you to Claudia at a stream of small stones for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award!That's 2 awards in less than 2 weeks...
 
Oh good! That means I get to choose 5 more people to nominate for this award!

There are a few rules that go along with the award:

1. In a post  on your blog, nominate 5 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.

Here are seven facts that you may not know about me:
1. I am 5'3.5" tall
2. Summer is my favourite season
3. My first published short story appeared in Threads Magazine in 1994
4. My favourite album at the moment is The Resistance by Muse
5. I have just seen a bullfinch in the copse beyond my garden
6. I am currently reading "Castle Dor" which was co-written by Daphne du Maurier
7. I sometimes get inspiration for my stories from my dreams...

Now to my nominations: -
1. Liz Baxter at Small Blonde Hippy for interesting and entertaining articles about books and writing
2. Inger at My Small Stones for her words and amazing photographs
3. Emma at Propheticus for her interesting tips on self-publishing
4. Cynthia at Canyon Stones for more beautiful words and pictures
5. Matt at Matt Cannot Write because he is totally insane and has a brilliant book to sell

Hope you enjoy visiting these others sites - let me know what you think of them!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you so much, Freya! I came home from my holiday a couple of days ago to find I have been shown this great honor, and I'm sorry I haven't acknowledged it sooner, but things have been rushed since I got home. So only now am I able to sit down in peace and quiet with my computer.
    I am so honored to be in the company of yours and the other 5 awesome blogs that have also been nominated! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My post is up now. Thanks again!
    http://writtenbyim.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete